Allergy/Asthma

   

Have an Allergy Center in your practice!

As you may know, less than 1% of patients suffering from allergic disease, specifically respiratory allergies, are actively being diagnosed and treated. By partnering with practices across the country just like yours, we target the remaining 99%. You can greatly improve patient health outcomes while substantially increasing your revenue and profitability.

We Invest in Your Practice

You can easily add this STARK compliant service with no capital investment or ongoing expense; You as the client are supplied all the materials, staff, and support you will need. We make an investment in your practice and our business relationship. Covered by most commercial insurance carriers, you will conservatively net $450 per patient.

Do the Math:

Out of every 100 tests, 70 patients will elect therapy.

Pro Forma:

20 patients monthly will net approximately $108,000 annually. 30 patients = $162,000

50 patients = $270,000

South East Office

420 20th Street N,

Suite 2200,

Birmingham, AL 35203

Phone. 205-379-1147

North East Office

2009 Mackenzie Way,

Suite 100,

Cranberry Township, PA 16066

Phone. 724-720-9302

Revenue Generating Opportunities
Employment Opportunities
Partnership Opportunities

Crosby Taylor
Business Development
Phone Number: 205-379-1147
Email: ctaylor@medallianceus.com